There are many differences between faux wood and real wood blinds. Faux wood is made of a polymer material (PVC), and made to look like real wood blinds and are limited to the color choices. Real wood blinds are less resistant to damages and are a great insulation for windows. Real wood blinds can come in more colors and stains. Artisan Shutter doesn’t use faux wood for their blinds. Since our blinds are made to order for our customers, we come out to your home and measure your windows, then have them made. Our blinds are made in Charlotte and come with a lifetime warranty. Our customers have the option of choosing the exact color and finish they want for their wood blinds, so they will match the interior of their space and décor. Our blinds require very little maintenance and they won’t chip, warp or bow. They also offer energy efficiency, which will lower energy costs for homeowners.
Artisan Shutter has been providing real wood blinds for over twenty years. We are experienced, qualified, and trained to measure, and install real wood blinds, so our customers have a stress-free experience with their wood blinds. If you are interested in having real wood blinds installed in your home, then contact Artisan Shutter. Your #1 window covering company can be found here.
Our customers don’t have to worry about measuring their windows and doors. Artisan Shutters has highly trained shutter artisans that come to your home and discuss what options are available for your windows and doors, because there are so many different types and sizes of windows and doors. Once you have selected exactly what selections you want, our qualified installers will come out to your home and take the exact measurements of your windows and doors. After the measurements have been taken, they are sent to our personal production department, so they can be made precisely for your windows and doors.
The shutters will start to be hand built by in Charlotte by qualified and experienced craftsmen. All shutters are specially made and designed for each customer’s windows and doors. We can never duplicate a shutter, because a shutter will never be made until the windows and doors have been specially measured by our artisans, then the orders will be placed. Our customers get a lifetime warranty on all of our shutters. We are very serious about our measurements, so our customers get a precise, perfect fit.
For more information on Charlotte’s #1 window covering company, click here!
When you have decided to start shopping for shutters, knowing what questions to ask will make your shopping experience effective. It is important to ask the right questions so you get the perfect shutters for your home.
- Is the shutters made of real wood? Real wood shutters will resist moisture more effectively than faux wood. This is important for home with high moisture or if the shutters are going in a bathroom that has high moisture.
- Does the shutters come with an inside or outside mount? Having the correct mount is important. If the mount is on the inside, then it can interfere with removal of screens, window openings and locks. An outside mount that attaches to a wood frame is a great option as it attaches with ease and will be out of the way of any obstacles.
- Do the shutters come with a mortise hinge? A mortise hinge will look better on the window.
- What type of materials does the shutters come in? Shutters can come in a variety of materials and designs.
- Are you insured? When you are hiring a shutter company to install shutters, then you want to make sure they carry the proper insurance. The proper insurance will protect you and your home.
- How long have you been in business? Knowing how long a shutter company has been in business is important to know. If the shutter company has been in company for a long time, then you will know this company is a professional shutter business.
- Do you offer a warranty? Having a warranty on your shutters is needed in case there is a problem with your shutters.
- How long does it take to install shutters? A shutter company can come to your home and measure your windows. It can take one to two days, depending on how many shutters you are having installed.
Ordering shutters doesn’t have to be difficult. Ask plenty of questions. A professional company will assist you in answering all your questions. Artisan Shutters are a professional shutter company. They have been providing shutters for over twenty years. Give them a call today!
For more information on Artisan Shutter, click here!